[PD] invalid command name and chord deleting

Miha Tomšič miha.tomsic at guest.arnes.si
Thu Apr 25 11:15:10 CEST 2002

	Hello!

With 0.35t17 I'm getting this strange output from pd

 invalid command name "t8110828"

and

 invalid command name "t8111558"

while closing a patch.

Yesterday I got something like

 invalid command name "x_set"

and

 invalid command name "tx_set"

when saving a patch (maybe I was closing it aswell).

In both cases I recall copying and pasting before closing or saving of the
patch. Sometimes I can reproduce it with copy, paste, paste, delete of some
selected region and then closing without saving.

I can't find this kinf of error inside pd, so I guess it's TCL/TK.

The other random problem is that sometimes I can't delete any cord in edit mode.
And even switching from and to edit mode can't help me. I can still delete
objects. The only solution is to save a patch and restat pd. I've been seeing
this for some time now in 0.35test series not sure about 0.34.

Debian gnu/linux testing (woody)
tcl8.3 8.3.3-7
tk8.3 8.3.3-8

	Miha...

 - Miha Tomšič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -