[PD] [Announce]Object Menu.

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 19:36:34 CEST 2002

Yeah I couldn't find the help file myself. I just
recompiled all the internals so if the help files
aren't there, they didn't come with the distribution.
Also I just noticed in my hast to release this that
loadbang is not implemented yet, whoops! Also there
are a 5 objects, drawcurve, filledcurve, drawpolygon,
filledpolygon and drawnumber from the Data menu that I
could not implement because of difficulties
recompiling? I just need to look at it in more detail!

ROry.

 --- Ricardo Climent <r.climent at qub.ac.uk> wrote: > Hi
Rory,