[PD] [annouce]Xgui (previously called "seg")

Damien HENRY damien_henry at libertysurf.fr
Mon Apr 29 20:40:55 CEST 2002

Hi.

> well, i get these errors with 04.sliders [on load] (but it still seems to
> work)
> error: $1: argument number out of range
> error: trigger: can only convert 's' to 'b' or 'a'
> ... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
> error: $1: argument number out of range
> error: $1: argument number out of range
> error: $1: argument number out of range

Youre rigth there is something wrong somewhere.
I just have to create a bug list !!!
Thx for your report.

> i was hoping for this kind of "extern", just to draw 2d lines..
This feature was the first one from seg0.01 !

> (ofcourse those sliders&co are very welcome 2, specially the knob)
>
> btw. can i change the background color of the canvas (where the lines are
> drawn) ?

No but it will possible in next release !
I'll create a todolist too.

In a more general way, don't hesitate to tell me your needs about xGui. It is
very open, so this mean that if you need a feature, I can try to put it into
the next release.

If you are proud of some patch you have done using Xgui, I can integrate them
into the next release too, as a 3rd partie example (will all respect to your
name and copywrite of course).

> ps. i love that physics
=> me too ;-)

Cheers,