[PD] OSX and Tk...

Nick Fells nick at music.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 10:45:08 CEST 2002

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion. The pathname didn't seem to cause a problem
particularly, so long as I do ./pd in pd/bin, rather than just 'pd'
(I've just got pd in a user's directory at the moment, so it ain't in
the path). The version is 10.1.3, but with Miller's suggestion it works
(with no sound though, as you probably gathered). D'you think this might
be something to do with 10.1.3 vs. 10.1.4? Hmm, I might try upgrading.

Nick

--
Dr Nick Fells,
Music Department,