[PD] [annouce]Xgui (vtcl)

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Tue Apr 30 22:26:07 CEST 2002

yep, i got that tcl/tk installed too, looks VERY interesting... (and simple)
i used specTcl for gui design... (capable for code 2)
i got vctl too but havent tested it yet... (i just wanted to do a GUI and
specTcl is VERY easy on that)

i used notepad to edit pd.tk (to test my new font)

yep, i'm gonna learn this tcl/tk too, with my moderate pascal&lingo
knowledge it shouldn be so hard...

-andre