[PD] ASIO (bug?)

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Mon May 13 14:23:55 CEST 2002

Thanks to Matthew P (and T.Grill) I am running pd from logic audio as either
a netreceive version (using pd-auto vst plugin) or using virtual midi ports
(MIDIYOKE)

However my pd audio output is delayed from the logic audio output...
Both pd and logic are using the same card but pd is using mme drivers and
logic is using asio...
I tried to get pd to use the asio drivers but couldn't select from the list
of drivers available (it always picks driver 0 -a directx driver) I want
driver 33 or something for asio.. So i tried upgrading from test 17 to test
23 but now i can't select the card I want.. pd defaults to the onboard SB
soundcard...which has no asio drivers anyway!.. so i need to be able to
select the appropriate card device and then the correct driver for that
device.. I have tried lots of different combos of the command line args but
to no joy..

Any tips??

P.S. windows xp with pd test 17-23 and logic audio 5

Thanks

Tom