xsample~ & was Re: [PD]

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon May 13 18:38:29 CEST 2002

Hi,
mik hat gesagt: // mik wrote:
> I had the same problem and tried to compile it with 3.0, which
> worked, but then it clashed with Gem, which I compiled with 2.95.4.
> So I now use the precompiled version that comes with the package
> (which also refuses to load together with Gem :): so now, when I
> want to use one these two I don't load the other one).
Hm, that conflict seems strange. I did compile PD and flext/xsample
with gcc-3.0 and I also could not compile GEM 0.87 with 3.0 so I used
2.95 on Debian x86 for Gem. But I can use both together just fine,
although I don't use Gem that often.

Ciao,
--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__