[PD] pddp -> OSX

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu May 16 18:46:03 CEST 2002

>>While on the case, I have a stupid beginners question: I run PD on
>>OSX and was just wondering if the various libs and externals that
>>exist for win and linux can be used under OSX (e.g. the iemlib). Is
>>this just a matter of compiling them for this platform?
>>

>yup, it should be as simple as that.

yep, it was proven by Michael A Thompson
( http://homepage.mac.com/mthomp/html/software.html )
who ported my objects to OSX without modifications
except maybe one or two includes
and using sh instead of bash in scripts.

even the threaded externals were ported successfully
( they never could be ported to Windows, they compile but crash ).

good luck anyway.

Yves.