[PD] ether, shapee Vst etc...

David McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Tue May 21 08:23:57 CEST 2002

         I did a little hunting and found that shapee also exists as an MSP
object. I've heard that it's pretty easy to port MSP objects to Pd. So if
you can find the Shapee source code...

At 06:24 PM 19/05/02 -0400, shreeswifty wrote:
>I have had very much luck using the ether and shapee.dll's on the win98 box
>using plugin~ to find my Vst instruments.
>So my question is is there a way to make ether or shapee a ladpsa plugin so
>they may be used on the linux box?
>while i am pretty sure i could write a nice patch or two with the ether.so i
>am unsure how to create the plugin.
>I have them working just dandy in jMax but would really use them more in
>pd-linux...
>Any clues on how to start??

.
. David McCallum
. Queen's University Electronic Music Studio Manager
.         and Noise Maker
. html://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.