[PD] PD Documentation project

John Saylor saylor at attbi.com
Wed May 22 15:52:47 CEST 2002

Hi

( 02.05.21 17:09 +0100 ) Dupras, Martin:
> The thread on the PD documentation project seems to have
> died, and I presume that it is because no one is really
> sure how to go about it, or no one is willing to commit to
> actually steer it.

Or because no one is going to DO it.

I'd suggest a better way to begin is to get material and *then* organize
it. Let people send stuff to the list if they want, the important thing
is to just get the material first. It can be polished/formatted later.

I still think pure-data.org is the best place for this. Maybe the
webmaster there can put up the documents that get sent in.

My opinion is that all the talk about formats and such is a diversion
from the actual work- namely writing stuff down [style over substance].

--
\js

Santa Claus wears a Red Suit,
	He must be a communist.