[PD] editing $0-variables

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sun Jun 2 09:51:45 CEST 2002

I read:
> > with the iemlib i can take $0-variables as send/receive-arguments. (if i
> go
> > to the properties and type $0-receive). later, if i open this patch with
> an

I needed to name the sends/receives in GUI objects with
\$0-foo , the '\' disappears when you reopen the properties
dialogue but it won't work unless I typed it initially.

and a little later:
> strange, this happens with the canvas, not with the toggle, ...
> marius.

I noticed strange behaviour when more GUI properties dialogues are open,
sometimes when I <ok> one the others will also get the values I just typed
in... did not onvestigate this any further though.

hope that helps,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)