[PD] sfplay bugs diff

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jun 4 14:48:51 CEST 2002

Thanks Juha, for the patch ...

The main reason that there is not too many development in sfplay and
sfread is that it is encouraged to use the pd builtin readsf object.

sfplay has the additional feature of beeing able to open many
soundfiles at the same time, I can't see any real reason to use
sfread nowadays, ... well probably if you want to use its resampling
artefacts in some artistic manner ...

Guenter