[PD]Vst plugin?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 17:55:37 CEST 2002

That's what I don't understand Mark, I don't put a
.dll extension with the filename however PD stills
says can't find "vst.dll"? Even though I don't put
.dll after vst? I am sure that I am writing the
command correctly. Has anyone else had similar
problems?

 --- mark <mark at junklight.com> wrote: > The format
(for all libraries) is: