[PD] all externals

Joseph Zitt jzitt at josephzitt.com
Tue Jun 25 06:24:34 CEST 2002

FWIW, I'd like to see consistent documentation of the posted externals,
as possible.

The docs I wrote and posted a few days ago might serve as a template.
There would be clear information as to the external's inlets, outlets,
and arguments (something i realized after writing and posting those),
and a brief description of what it does. Such documentation would go a
long way toward helping users (especially new ones) wade through the
abundance of available objects to find the ones they need.

The documentation would also be quite useful for the built-in items,
since I've found going through the online help items a bit cumbersome. I
know someone here (I forget whom) is working on updating the help texts.
Perhaps these projects could work together.

Does that seem like a good idea?

I could start soon on documenting some... after I finish driving
cross-country to move to Berkeley, CA, over the next couple of weeks.

--
| josephzitt at josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |