[PD] variable delay that can go to 0?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Jul 9 14:21:52 CEST 2002

hi Ben,

comb~ from the cyclone library implements a variable delay with
both feedback and feed-forward control.  Delay time, specified in
ms, is clipped between one sample-period and a maximum defined by
the user.

Unfortunately, being an msp's comb~ clone, it uses a linear
interpolation vs. 4-point interpolation in vd~.  There are still
some incompatibilities, though:  a larger default value of the
maximum delay, and the feedback gain clipped at above 0.999 --
I have not decided yet, if these should be kept or gone (I would
appreciate comments, and bug reports too:-)

Krzysztof