[PD-dev] Re: [PD] what if pollock used a computer?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 15:52:12 CEST 2002

I haven't been following this thread so I don't know
if it would help but I have a Lorenz attractor object
which works fine if you want the code? Maybe you could
use this to cross check the numbers against your
implementation of it?

--- Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 <bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca>
wrote: > Sorry to bother everyone about that, I did do
it