[PD] known bug list?

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Tue Sep 3 17:50:21 CEST 2002

Hi,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:19:46 +0200 (CEST)
> Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu <umbpux at tin.it> wrote:
> > Is there a know bug list for pure-data?
> Since nobody has answered Maurizio's question I guess we can assume
> that there isn't one and that bugs should be reported to this list

Bug reports should go to this list or pd-dev, I think.

But there is a list of known bugs, and it's at the end of the html
manual. Which shows, that people don't read manuals to the end - me
included: I just yesterday discovered this bug list in section 5.1 ^_^

There also is another interesting document inside the src-directory of
the PD distribution: notes.txt, which is an informal TODO-collection
and, well, notes.

> For those who don't know, Maurizio has done some amazing work on the
> Csound core (and actually branched the code into his own version -
> iCsound).

I didn't follow iCsound (or Csound) recently, but will this branch
include a library interface like the one in, I think, MacCsound for
Linux/W32?  Because that would make a csound~ object for PD much more
useful than the current fifo/pipe solution. And of course, freeing
Csound in iCsound could fuel my interest in this old workhorse again.

ciao