[PD] bugs and question

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Sep 6 10:10:14 CEST 2002

hi Thomas,

thanks.  From a quick look at it, I gather, that the solution is
to use JLI() call for insertion.  However, there is a

``Note: JLI() and JLD() reorganize the JudyL array. Therefore,
pointers returned from previous JudyL calls become invalid and
must be reacquired.''

This complicates the task.  But I will look further into that...

Krzysztof