[PD] shoutcast~ mono stream

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Fri Sep 6 18:41:18 CEST 2002

Hi August,

in line 313 of shoutcast~.c (version 0.3c) starts code that is only
under Linux. I understand the code used for Win but never realised why
it should be different under Linux... You could try to use the code used
for Win.
BTW, which version of Lame are you using? I use 3.90 under Win / OS X
and had problems with other versions. But I haven't tried mono on OS X
yet.

Olaf