[PD] re->shoutcast~ mono stream

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sat Sep 7 15:38:19 CEST 2002

Yves Degoyon schrieb:

> these informations must have been given off-list.

...see August's post to the pd-list from August, 28th....

> it's although funny because the shoutcast unauthorized version
> doesn't take any creation argument.
> yes, Olaf's and mine ARE definitely different.

Yes, they are and I'm currently thinking about changing the names of my
externals to avoid any confusion. - I just don't like the idea of talking
about namclashes and on the other hand having 'branches' of objects. Yes,
I know, it was me having introduced new versions with new / different
features...

Olaf