[PD] re->shoutcast~ mono stream

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Sep 7 23:14:29 CEST 2002

Olaf Matthes wrote:

>Yves Degoyon schrieb:
>
>>i can do it myself ... and rename them to "lincast~" & "linamp~",
>>what do u think ??
>>

>my idea was to use the name icecast~... but this would suggest they only work
>with Icecast server....

<grin> what about the name shoutcast ? </grin>

>lincast~ would be okay to me, but what's about mp3cast~
>/ mp3amp~ - this would fit 'more nicely' with your mp3stream~ externals.... ;-)

yep, it seems more clever and i just did it.

the hardest part in mutual developpement is NOT to have a CVS server
up and running but rather to agree on all features
and to communicate properly. i won't participate in such an
effort here again ..... of course, at work, i HAVE TO.

cheers,

sevy/yves