[PD] questions

mark mark at junklight.com
Sun Sep 8 10:28:54 CEST 2002

"The objects must be indexed so that each object has a unique id in
its patcher, and that id is to be reused by only a new instance
created by the undo queue."

Which is code that should be added to PD retrofitted to the application
- there are other issues two in that sometimes changing the text in
externals changes the number of connections which may or may
not cause issues.

My point is that it is a non-trivial thing to add to an application not
that it is impossible.

If you feel that you could add it quickly and easily then perhaps you
should - I cannot deny it would be an excellent thing to have.

mark