[PD] *cast~

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Sep 8 13:33:08 CEST 2002

august wrote:

>Yves, Olaf, ppl,
>
>just wanted to step in and say I'm having still having some probs, found
>some minor bugs in both *cast~ externals... got the mono working on one
>machine but not the other.

you must not have the same version of *cast~ or
of the lame mibrary running on those machine.

> but, in principle they both work great.  at
>the moment i'm working in a temporary setting...ill try to send some bug
>reports later this week.  personaly, i think it would be cool to somehow
>bring the two together....but repetition also has its advantages.

no, we won't make the way backwards, we really disagree on some
features like a fast switch feature ( no buffering ) for *amp~.

>if anyone is interested, we (norbert math and myself) are putting it to
>good use at http://alien.mur.at/radiotopia
>
>direct link to the pd/flash app at http://http://195.3.99.130/radiotopia

hear it at the (((NOMUSIC))) festival (
http://www.noweb.org/nomusic/index.html# ) ,
as well as "MultistreamR RMX" ( our radio cut-ups project ).

cheers,

sevy/yves