[PD] *cast~

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Sep 10 15:09:04 CEST 2002

hi,

i've got some more clues after a bit of debug....

the decoding failure after the reconnection seems
to be dued to some remaining bits in the decoder
but there's not API to clean this up.

fortunately, when you feed the decoder with new frames,
it will "resync the bitstream" after a while.
the problem is that the decoder will be useless until
it decides to take this action.

so, better wait for a while after a reconnection to see if it recovers.

cheer,

sevy/yves