[PD] order of object evaluation -> featurewish

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Sep 13 17:32:21 CEST 2002

hi Mathieu,

I do know about a simple control object [fork], but I think
Andreas meant sorting of the dsp chain, not control message
passing?  Do you mean anything else, than the simple fork?

Btw, the usual idiom is to use [t a a... ] -- probably more verbose
than fork, but making the object stretched to accommodate for the
outlets.  No way to parameterize the number of outlets, of course,
but why one should want to do that without being able to
parameterize the number of connections?

Krzysztof