[PD] Re: [PD-announce] gripd v0.0.13

david casal D.Casal at uea.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 12:34:03 CEST 2002

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, david casal wrote:

Hello again,

Sorry to answer my own message (now I've read -way- down the archives),
but it seems that the below problem is Debian-world related only, as
Johannes said. There still isn't, AFAICT, a libwxgtk2.3-python debian
package which can be apt-get installed.

Other than compiling sources ourselves (not lazy, just cautious), is there
any solution you can see?

dc