[PD] trackers!?

Andre Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Fri Sep 20 13:13:35 CEST 2002

hi all,

i was randomly surfing the net again and found this http://www.mikmod.org/
a module player library for many os, and i remembered that i have over 600 modules that i created on the old 386/486 days :)
but sadly i'm not a coder (yet/maybe) so i dont know(exactly) how i could use this to make an external for PD...
i read the manuals of mikmod and was pleased that it has the functions what i would love to control trough pd, "setPosition" & "muteChannel"...

so if theres any tracker/pd freaks with coding skills, i would love to see this external... otherwise i code it my self, but it WILL last a while..

cheers
-andre
ps. if some1 is interested on my old modules, i can upload some of them on my server for free usage...