[PD] GOP positions

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sun Sep 22 20:34:16 CEST 2002

hi,
i mentioned a problem some time ago, which is really annoying for me, that
is that if i open a patch, its size gets bigger by two pixels. (and also is
opening with at least 247*46 pixel). this is destroying the positioning of
objects of a graph on parent-window. ok some of my GOPs are intended to be
smaller, so whenever i make a change within it, i have to correct the size
in an editor...
but there is also another problem: some of the objects are shifted by one
pixel, which could be the result of a rounding-error...
and i found that the gop-size properties are saved in a line like "#X coords
0 0 1 1 123 23 1;".
but that doesnot fit together with the very first lin #N canvas ..."
respectively if both values are equal, still the GOP doesnot look equal.
thank you for your patience.
marius.