[PD] Dynamic creation and destruction of arrays

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Sep 25 15:13:07 CEST 2002

hi marius,

the last four args of the 'graph' message are pixel coords of the
graph's rectangle, so in order to place the pw/ph sized graph at
px/py use

; pd-w graph <name> <logical-bounds> px py px+pw py+ph

In my example I have forgotten to 'pop' the graph after creation,
and this is why copying, etc. was not possible.  Try something
like

;
pd-w graph g 0 -1 99 1 50 50 250 190;
pd-g pop;
pd-g array t 100 float 1

which is not perfect, btw, because prior to these messages being
executed, another pd-g might have already been created...

Krzysztof