[PD] using other s/w with pd

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Sun Sep 29 21:02:02 CEST 2002

Hi..

you might be better off just coding your own object based modular dsp system
and then using that system in yr app..
I have done this myself and it isn't as hard as it seems(in c++ using
portaudio n midi), as the basis for most dsp objects is simple.. its the
connectivity that can be a pain... This way though you could just use code
from individual pd units as a starter point...?
You just need to set up the basic dsp object template and then derive and
use some sort of pointer system for flow and structure..

Tom