[PD] Max/MSP vs. Pd [was: shadow patch bug]

umbpux at tin.it umbpux at tin.it
Sun Oct 6 18:51:32 CEST 2002

Many musician have to afford a long learning phase in their life but in
general they know they will get a really productive and responsive system.

And most programmers don't like to waste their time because of the tool
or write code just for the pleasure of it, even if they can manage 100.000
code projects in several languages.

I guess the float/int thing is not a big problem after all.

Dispite of what it looks like, this is a message of thanks. :)

Bye,
Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.