[PD] installation trouble... perhaps a hardware inconvenient?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 17 06:35:19 CEST 2002

Hi Jose,

Any idea what chipset or brand of "mainboard"?  Maybe someone on the list
has something similar.  I really want to make it possible for people
in situations such as yours to use Pd. If something isn't working I'll
certainly try to help.  I just have to figure out how to get a machine
around here to misbehave in the same way...

cheers
Miller