[PD] Compile error

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Nov 1 14:18:55 CET 2002

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu wrote:
> It's
>
> -Werror
>
> I often have to remove this flag when compiling PD externals. It seems to
> be a common choice between PD developers but it causes problems using
> different compilers. I guess it should not be included in the "release"
> build system.
>
> Anyway it's a little problem: just remove that flag from the makefile and
> everything will (hopefully) be fine.

Ok that worked. I had to edit the makefile in /extra/fiddle~/ just in
case anyone else is wondering.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem