[PD] Re: [PD-announce] klatt~

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Nov 3 23:26:35 CET 2002

hi Yves,

unfortunately, i don't have anything in PD to generate .par
files yet -- i've been mucking about in Nick Ing-Simmons'
"rsynth" code for awhile (rsynth will allegedly output a .par file),
without really understanding too much of what's going on --
eventually, though, i think that rsynth could provide text-to-speech
for PD while leaving us with some useful knobs (i.e. F0 frequency)
to tweak...

want to help?

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 3 November 2002 at 14:06:57, Yves Degoyon wrote:
 > hi,
 >
 > it can actually speaks !! that's nice ! !
 >
 > but is there any helper to produce the .par files ??
 >
 > cheers,
 >
 > sevy/yves
 >

 > Bryan Jurish wrote:
 >
 > >greetings all,
 > >
 > >this post is to announce my first pd signal object, "klatt~":
 > >  http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/projects/pd
 [snip]