[PD] pd as a vst instrument plugin, now also looking or vst1.0.zip

Mark Khemma mkhemma at orion.it.luc.edu
Thu Nov 7 00:29:41 CET 2002

Vroom! right over my head :), but that's ok, i'm starting to learn
sound programming little  by little, but right now, my problem is that
steinberg has moved up to  v2.0-2.2 and  the example dll's which i
compiled won't work with my logic  audio becaue the version i have will
only (i think) work with vst v1.0 so  if anybody has the vstsdk1.0.zip
laying around that they could send me  i would greatly appreciate it. Just
out of curiousity what applications  are currently compatible with
vst2.0/2.2? i think logic 5 is but i don't  have that, yet. if there are
freewarez audio apps that can use vst 2.0/2.2 then i can at least start
playin around with the  examplevst.dll's-compile-run.in.soundapp, anybody
know of any pc apps?
cheerio's,
	Mark .k