[PD] Netsend Jitter Elimination

MLN Kazem, Aerospace Engineering M.Kazem at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 11:47:11 CET 2002

Hi,

thanks for that, have looked at the maxlib stuff, am presuming that
I could implement netclient and netserver in my pd application and
then write my own socket to send/ receive in C++ in my C++
communicating application - I'm guessing here that there is no
inherent restriction written within netclient/server that will only
allow it to communicate with other pd netserver/client (respectively)
implementations of socket? ie. when the data has left pd it is passed
in exactly the same way as any other socket implementation?
also... raising up an oldie question for me here....it would be silly
to attempt to transfer audio???