[PD] i-cube to pd

Martin Dupras martin.dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Nov 8 18:38:41 CET 2002

Hiya,

I did connect the I-cube to a PC (windows 2000) running PD and it worked
pretty well.

I had to do a little tweaking to get sensible values and whatnot but
overall it worked fine.

I did encounter however some buffer problems when sending a lot of data
over fairly long periods of time (15 minutes, say). What seems to happen
is that there are buffers accumulating data in the I-cube, the midi
interface, in windows and PD and under some circumstances some of the
buffers get filled and it takes a while for the data to come out. It
then feels like whatever you're doing to the i-cube is not working, when
in fact it's just lag.

Hope that helps.

- martin