[PD] 1d cellular automata patch

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed Nov 13 19:05:09 CET 2002

i'm having the same problem, running pd .35 + gem 0.87 on windows. this
is pretty odd, when i open your patch i get these "c:/pd/externs/gem/gem
 ... couldn't create" lines, when i open other gem patches i dont...

what version of GEM did you develop this with?

-------------------------
 c:/pd/externs/gem/gem
... couldn't create
**SNIP**