[PD] fm synthesis

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Thu Nov 14 02:04:03 CET 2002

If you need something very simple, you could try these abstractions too.

simplefm~ is more or less like the 07.frequency.mod.pd but is reusable
fm3m~ is a reusable 3-modulator FM synth
fm3~ is a reusable 2-stages FM synth (mod -> mod -> car)

the help-* files are help files.

Need IEMLIB ([init]).

The Truax tutorial is a good start point if you haven't a basic
background.

I also have more complex FM workbenchs (with presets, envelopes, event
recording box, presets, grids, touch table control etc) but are not very
portable (require several abstractions of mine and a special version of
[grid]).

HTH2,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.