[PD] fm synthesis

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Thu Nov 14 22:26:27 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 15:58, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu wrote:
>
> >1) added few messages to make it easier to record grid movements and
> >play them back independently from the grid size
> >
> some of your messages have been added in my version too.
> are they any new ones ??

Don't remember. I didn't see any new release of grid so though you
forgot this stuff. I'll download the new release and check it out.

> >2) added direct interface to the USB Wacom Graphire tablet
> >
> well, if you needed that, ok but i don't think it should be embedded
> in the grid object, i'd rather make a wacom object which outputs
> positions and them send them to grid.
> what do you think??

I guess you are right. I was thinking about this by myself. I can
retrieve pressure and tool data that can be used in several contexts.

By the way, I don't know if you people are accustomed to use a tablet
with a r/t synth but it's quite funny.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.