[PD] bitmap sequencer and flext png library wrapper

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Nov 15 10:48:18 CET 2002

Hi Robert

> BTW: I would like to implement flext-threads, but how? Am i yet again
>      missing the flext docs or aren't there any beyond the source? Why
>      do the flext tutorial makefiles have references to thread examples
>      but i cannot find them?

i'm working on a functional reference for the upcoming version of flext.
At the moment the documentation lies in the tutorials und my other flext
externals.

Concerning the flext-threads tutorials... i can hardly believe how i could
overlook that
these are missing in the packages! (up to now nobody complained, though...)
Please be patient until next monday or tuesday when flext 0.4.0 will be
released.

best greetings,
Thomas