[PD] background pics in pd/quicktime codecs in gem

kurt stockman kurt.stockman at pandora.be
Fri Nov 15 15:29:10 CET 2002

I've been very happy with mpeg 4 (divx codec on windows) !
about the keyframe issue >> when rendering try 'every frame is a keyframe'

I get very good performance this way (mixing, scratching, texturing,...)

I do limit the movie dim to 320x240 and the gemwin dim to 800x600.

hey, it's not broadcast quality but it's funky realtime this way!

kurt