[PD] W32 frontend for PD

tom at nullpointer.co.uk tom at nullpointer.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 16:26:38 CET 2002

You could try and use a sockets connection..
build your pd patches to accept netsend signals and then
use a localhost socket conection from one application to the other..
This would only work for controller data though.. not useful for audio rate
data...
Try GriPD http://mambo.peabody.jhu.edu/~jsarlo/gripd/
for a more toolkit solution.. based on MFC style interfaces...

hope this helps

Tom