[pd] IRC

wwcarpen wwcarpen at bcpl.net
Sat Nov 16 09:14:11 CET 2002

just my 2 cents about irc, i happen to know the person who has been sitting in
#pure-data on efnet for the last year or so. unfortunatly i don't think he
reads this list so he can't really organize anything.  It seems like often
someone will join and then leave when they don't see anyone around, but i bet
that if some people just idled a bit, people would begin meeting eachother.
I'm a big fan of PD and it definatly needs a place for users to chat about
everything, i know there is probably a lot of people who want to.

wwcarpen