[PD] Architecture and construction of filters

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Nov 21 02:25:40 CET 2002

Hi,

Just wondering how people build multi-pole filters in Pd? It seems that i've done about all I can do with just [vcf] and i'm wondering
if anyone has any doc/pointers on building filters from scratch using the lowpass/bandpass objects or even links to basic filter
theory for the layman explained. I've done some searches on google, but now i'm pretty much stumped. Basically i just want to get some
fatter sounding acid happening. Suggestions?

Regards,

Chris.
chris at mccormick.cx
http://www.mccormick.cx