[PD] percolate for linux

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Fri Nov 22 10:35:50 CET 2002

Here

http://agnula.org/~maurizio/PeRColate0.07b-linuxtoo.tar.gz

is a version of percolate 0.07b for PD adapted to Linux. It has not been
tested but I compiled everything. Binaries (compiled on a RH8.0/Intel)
are included. If you want rebuild them go into

PeRColate-source

and

make clean
make pd_linux

If you test it please report bugs to me. I'll clean up the sources and
test the objects this weekend.

Regards,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.