[PD] percolate for linux

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Nov 22 23:00:13 CET 2002

Hi,
Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu hat gesagt: // Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu wrote:

> http://agnula.org/~maurizio/PeRColate0.07b-linuxtoo.tar.gz
>
> is a version of percolate 0.07b for PD adapted to Linux. It has not been
> tested but I compiled everything. Binaries (compiled on a RH8.0/Intel)
> are included.

I gave your sources a try.

If I load "pd -lib percolate" I can create the PM objects, the Modal
synths, the GENs, but not the rest. So I tried building munger as
standalone pd_linux, which doesn't require source changes, as Olaf
has explained (thank you, Olaf, btw. for that)

Now something strange is happening. If I'm inside the munger
directory, I cannot create a [munger~] or [munger~ 3000] object at
first.

If I save the patch nevertheless, I can reopen it, and voila: the
[munger~] is there!!

Also the helpfile for munger~ works, but I cannot create a munger~ in
the first try...

It's late, and I'll have to get up early tomorrow, so I will not check
this any further, although I have become curious now. Very curios...

ciao