[PD] String formating -> something like makefilename, /makesymbol/prepend

Robert Figura rfigura at aubergine.zwischengesicht.de
Mon Nov 25 17:02:04 CET 2002

On 24 Nov, bbogart at ryerson.ca wrote:

> pack 0 10
> foo "open ../../db/%s/%s"

Yes i got one. I have a parameter substitution engine which can replace
tokens inside a list by any symbol:

0      1
[expand]
2

0: input. should contain tokens: &1, &2, ...
1: replacement list. first element is for &1, ...
2: output list.

It was developed under linux but uses only std c++, and std libc
(besides flext 0.3.3) and should compile under other systems as well.

I needed this for a generative environment (mixer array builder, patch
matrix builder, etc), which reads pd patch files as macros.

I will continue developing, so if you have any remarks or find any bugs,
tell me. I also will put it for download somewhere some time next week.

I would like to have a full regex engine but haven't spent any time on a
regex external yet. (Though i found out how to abuse the pd scheduler as
state engine for regex backtracking.)

Greeting
- Robert Figura

--
/* mandlsig.c v0.23  (c) by Robert Figura */
I=1702;float O,o,i;main(l){for(;I--;putchar("oO .,\nm>cot.bitamea\