[PD] undo crasher in 0.36-test9

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 27 11:04:24 CET 2002

Hi,
Adam Lindsay hat gesagt: // Adam Lindsay wrote:

> I'm seeing a fairly consistent crasher on the Mac, using a freshly-
> squeezed pd-0.36-test9.
>
> 1) create two objects
> 2) connect them
> 3) start changing the destination object by typing into it
> 4) stop typing mid-word (so that the name wouldn't be a legal object)
> 5) press undo
>
> Does this appear on NT or Linux?

I got this once on Linux, too, and I'm only using 0.36 since
yesterdays, so after your report I'm expecting it to happen again...

I tried another crasher from 0.35: typing into a number box, *don't*
hit enter, type into another numberbox, hit enter. This crashed 0.35,
but not 0.36 anymore. Yep.

So there's hope :)

ciao