[PD] audio fingerprints

martin pi pi at attacksyour.net
Thu Nov 28 11:16:14 CET 2002

i am also working on a db connection right
now. for performance reasons (you don't want your
audio to stutter just because you save something
in a database) i am coding a message queue
external for that purpose. also, someone might use
perl or python on the db-end which are much easier
to handle than c/c++.

i can forward a snapshot of the test-external to
anyone who wants to contribute (and i hope, that
there doesn't exist any mq-external yet).

works quite nice, yet functionality is minocre in
the moment (most things hardcoded). yet since i
use flext it would be finished in no time.

martin